Excellent Quality FRP Refrigerated Truck Body with ISO Certificate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Product Categories: Truck Body
- Type: Polyester FRP
- Assembly: Easy and Quick
- Trademark: DIS
- Specification: up to 14m Long and 3m Wide
- Material: FRP+PU Foam Cored
- Color: Ral System or as Customers′ Requests
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Transport Package: CBU or CKD
- Origin: Yangzhou, China
The refrigerated trucks, insulated trucks and dry cargo trucks produced by foreign advanced equipment and composite automatic production lines introduced by our company with huge investment are compounded by taking glass fiber reinforced composites as panels, as well as rigid PU foams or phenolic waterproof plywoods and other top-grade inner support materials as core plates through a special process. Assembled by an international patented technology, the body plates are high in structural strength and sealing performance, and are more convenient and efficient compared with the traditional aluminum and steel body structure.
Our body plates features light weight, large capacity, corrosion resistance, ageing resistance, no pollution, smooth surface, good heat insulation property, easy repair, etc.
The body plates of refrigerated trucks, insulated trucks and dry cargo trucks produced by our company can be made for 14m long and 3m wide to the maximum extent. Our company can produce composite body plates in various colors according to customer requirements, and can design and manufacture various kinds of special compartments.
Advantages as follow:
1) Appearance: Each body section (walls, floor or roof) is one panel made to exact size. This provides a very smooth and glossy surface that is completely flat and without any joints. This surface is ideal for the application of decals or advertising and provides the end user with a high quality appearance that enhances their brand image.
2) Resistance to Damage: The smooth FRP/GRP surface inside and outside is very resistant to damage in normal use. Panels have high impact resistance and strength and can withstand impact from cargo and trees. The truck body will keep looking good for longer.
3) Easy to Repair: In the event of serious but small panel damage, repairs can be easily done to the fiberglass panels without disassembling the body. In the event of major panel damage, the special DIS body construction system makes it easy to remove and replace a complete panel quickly, thus keeping the truck on the road making money.
4) Corrosion Resistance: Due to the body panels being made of FRP/GRP and the body frame being aluminium, the DIS body is highly resistant to corrosion from salt, humidity, heat, cold and environmental pollution. Pre-coloured panels overcome the need to repaint for a long time, while the overall construction and design make washing and cleaning the body easy.
5) UV and Weather Resistance: The construction materials and the fact that all panels are one piece with no joins mean that the bodies are very waterproof while the glossy finish reflects heat in hot weather to protect cargo. Special FRP/GRP formulations have good UV resistance to prevent yellowing over time.
6) Easy Assembly: The DIS body system allows CKD body kits to be assembled quickly and easily with little training and no special tools, thus keeping body costs down.
|1||Thermal conductivity W/m.K ≤||0.025|
|2||Compressive strength Kpa≥||200|
|3||Barcol hardness ≥||40|
|4||Impact strength KJ/m² ≥||15|
|5||Edgewise compressive strength Mpa≥||2.0|
|6||Flatwise compression strength Kpa≥||210|
|7||Bending rigidity Gpa≥||7.0|